Sunday, September 21, 2008


Craig has been involved in something that completely fits him, he is studying Fire fighting 1 & 2, Emt, Paramedic, etc.. He just got certified for his EMT & Paramedic he passed all his tests and is doing awesome! He is now working at the lone peak fire station part time which is a 24 hour shift, so basically one day on 6 days off.. full time which he will be starting hopefully before winter is 2 days on 4 days off.. He is literally a work a holic, he also has another job that he works from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. he does really interesting work, he is called a Rigger, basically they travel through out utah and deliver and set up very heavy tools,machinery, products for different companies and really anything that is heavy his company deals with.. remember a little while ago how I15 got shut down for almost a day because of that huge big tank that fell off of the semi? Thats the kinda of stuff he deals with!! He is a very very hard worker, its kinda hard because I feel like we never see each other, I work as well part time at t-mobile so usually we work opposite shifts, so we are kinda both lucky to see each other for a couple hours a day.. It gets frusterating, but I know Craig will always be able to support me and my family one day, he is such a handy man and really can do anything you ask him to do.. I am so proud of him and I am very excited for what has to come with his work.. He has applied for a position up in the park city fire station, which is the top highest paying station in utah.. He heard back and he has to do a physical test, which is actually pretty difficult, he has to carry  water hoses, dummies, etc, he will do great!! He is 21 and in this industry we can retire when he is in his 40's!! yea! then we will travel the world with our future family!! I love you babe keep it up!! 

3 comments:

Austin - Alex - Max said...

Wow!! He has too much to do. I hate that they're always gone. Tell Craig good luck on the PT test in Park City...Those things are killer well, so I hear. :)

BUT, Dear!! I would love to do something! Austin works weekends, all the freaking time. AND he is on graves so he's always asleep when I am awake. Okay- we're going to THIS WEEK. I mean it. What days does Craig work this week??

Katie said...

Hey Mandie! Wow it’s been forever since I have seen/talk to you. How are ya? Congrats on the engagement! That is so exciting.

Jody said...

how is the wedding planning coming???

Matt,Jewles,me,craig! Snowbird!

Matt,Jewles,me,craig! Snowbird!