Sunday, November 9, 2008


This is all Im going to show!! we have tonz more, but I want to save it for the reception, so if you all want to see then  stop  by the reception.. I will give more info when it is closer! 



Sorry everyone it has taken me a while to update  our blog, but it has been a crazy busy month so far, with wedding planning, working, booking dates for the marriage, finding a place to live etc... we are so excited to get married, and just ready for it.. its getting harder and harder the sooner its coming, we just want it to happen now!! but wippdee doo we have been together for 5 years, whats 2 months more gonna do!! Here are some more engagement pictures, taken by Jared Lynton, he does awesome photography, so if any of you want his info let me know!! 

12 comments:

Austin - Alex - Max said...

Love your pictures! They are all fabulous. I cannot believe how soon January is coming, too. It seemed so far away....
Can't wait!!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Cute pictures! I especially love the one kissing in the sunset! Soooo cute! 2 months will go by SO fast!

SMooCHY SCHMUTZ said...

i like the first one best of all. you both look so in love in that one

Tiffany said...

SO cute!!!! If you need anything I am just a phone call away. I know I can't help with a lot because we are a state away but if you need anything we would be happy to help. LOVE YOU sis!!

Sammie said...

GOSH CAN YOU SAY MODEL COUPLE!! i love the pic's babe!! I cant believe you get married in like two months!! Its coming so quick!!!

Ryanne said...

Mandie, hey its Ryanne. I came across your facebook and saw your blog and thought i better say hi. I returned your phonecall about everylittlemoment but i didnt hear back from you. Maybe you went with someone else! Well congrats! I'm happy for you two! Ya know...Janurary 3rd is a special day for me too. ha ha! THats when me and Braden had our first kiss. He even wrote a song about it titled "jan 3rd" so good day! ANyways, congrats and good luck with everything. Keep in touch!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Hi Mandie! Do you still work at T-mobile in American Fork? If so, when do you work? I want to come in and chat with you about options for a new phone for my hubbs for Christmas....

SMooCHY SCHMUTZ said...

your married now...get up to date woman. i need to see pictures!

Jenny said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, your pics! I really like your outfits too! Hey, If you wouldn't mind giving me Jared's info, that would be AWESOME! Congrats! Hope you're having fun! My blog is www.jacobandjenny.blogspot.com.

Levins said...

Mandie
Up Date Right Now!!!!
Joelle

Daniel & Shandi said...

Hey it's Shandi from hair school. Let me know if you want to be added to my blog. shandirae14@hotmail.com

My little sisters say they keep running into you at the TMobile store.

You look so cute! How have you been?

abo-bder said...


فني تركيب دش بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض

Matt,Jewles,me,craig! Snowbird!

Matt,Jewles,me,craig! Snowbird!